The Divisions, Teams and Departments
The five Divisions of the Organization summarize all Departments and Teams of a similar subject and are led by a Division manager, who acts as a connecting tool between the Divisions and the Leadership Team, he also brings in wishes and suggestion from the Teams to the Leadership Team, where the decisions are made. There are five Divisions in total, although each is composed differently. The Divisions are Management, International matters, Marketing, Guardianship and Preparation of Content.
Division MarketingThe Division Marketing summarizes all activities, which are essential for the commercialization. For example the appearance on Social Media, the production of information material as well as the contact to the press. Thus the Division Marketing manages the appearance of the Organization in the public as well as on the inside and ensures a unified appearance.
- Division Manager Florian Kössler
- Social Media-Team Daniel J. Schuster
- Content-Team Florian Ocenasek
- Design-Team Maximilian Murg
- Movie-TeamSebastian Draxl
- Press-TeamMonika Messner
- Translation-Team Ben Schnell
- Internal Events-Team Eric Hafner
- Schoolpresentation-Team Andreas Oliva & Lukas Pils
Division ManagementThe Division Management has the goal to guarantee an uninterrupted, slim, reliable and as unbureaucratic as possible management of the Organization. The more professional the management, the more ressources will be free for other activities.
- Division Manager Jasmin Sembera
- Office-Team Claudia Hirsch
- Financials and Fundraising-Team Daniel Haim
- Qualitymanagement and Inclusion-Team Sascha Baumann
- Staff and Projectmanagement-Team Clemens Ackerl
- IT-Team Jakob Kukla
- Legal Advice-Team Michael Fürmann (interim.)
- Archive and Statistics-Team Florian Chen
Division GuardianshipThe Division Guardianship is responsible for the support for every stage, a person in the Austrian Service Abroad goes through – starting at a New Applicant all the way to being an alumnus. The Federal state Units Spokesmen, Tutors, Annual cohorts Spokesmen, Area Spokesmen and the Women’s-Team are all summarized in this Division. The first point of contact until admission is the tutor, then at the local level the country representative and, depending on the position and year of service, the annual cohort and area spokesman. Whereby these remain important even after the start of the service period. The Women’s Department is also responsible for the support of female new applicants and candidates, as the Austrian Service Abroad is a largely male-dominated organization due to its origins in the context of military service. The women’s department should be a contact point for women, point out exclusion mechanisms and assist women in the association.
- Division Manager Daniel J. Schuster
- Tutores Daniel Hackl
- Federal state Units Spokesmen-Koordinator Werner Lagler
- Federal state Units Spokesmen see here…
- Annual cohorts Spokesmen see here…
- Area Spokesmen
- Women’s Department Nargis Kurtkaya (interim.)
Division International AffairsThe Division International Affairs consists in particular of the nine areas of the organization as well as theEU/UN department. The clear objective of the division is the optimal support and management of our network, in which our partners, the deployment points, also fall. Their support is the main goal of this department, in addition to the goal of maintaining and expanding the organization’s networks. Here the cooperation with the chairman of the association is especially important, as he is responsible for the advisory board and the international council.
- Division Manager Dominik Loibner
- Area-Coordinator see here…
- EU/UN-Department Elias Pock
Division Content preparationThe division Content Preparation consists of the three departments of the service types, the Wednesday team and the team for educational work. The division is responsible for the preparation, implementation, and evaluation of the content preparation of the candidates of all service forms. In addition, this area is aiming to establish cooperation with other organizations that focus on mediating content (e.g.: WeltWegWeiser).
- Division Manager Stephan Stropp
- Holocaust Memorial Service Daniel Kormann
- Social Service Tim Proy
- Peace Service Simon Breneis
- Wednesday Team Pranjal Khan
- Educational-Work Team Johannes Brunner